I saw some binders listed on Ebay a while ago. I told myself I didn’t need one, but I added it to my watch list. I kept going back and having a peek. I suppose it was inevitable that I contacted the seller , Elena, to ask for more information about them.
So, the first step was to choose the font I wanted. I went with the top right.
She then sent me a preliminary sketch along with sample leather swatches
This morning….my parcel arrived! The rest of the photos are in my Stationery Gallery (link is in menu at the top of this page)
- The whole process after my initial questions started on June 2nd
- Her sketch was done on 5th
- I was shown sample leathers on 6th and chose the ones I wanted
- After making the final choices, I paid on June 7th
- 12th June she told me that it was finished and would be shipped the following day, and sent me some photos 🙂
- 24th June – my binder arrived. This was a reasonable time considering it was from Russia.
Overall, I’m totally pleased with my purchase, Elena was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. The quality of the leather is beautiful. The ring mechanism is good. The attention to detail is impressive – I particularly like the covering over the ring mechanism, and the addition of the bookmark is handy.
I would recommend Elena’s products to anyone who asked. A 5***** seller.